Demons! Giants! Mutants! A talking Ball with hybrid limbs?! In WarriOrb you play as a mighty demon trapped in an unlikely body. The path ahead is not an easy one... Are you ready to do whatever it takes to regain your freedom?
In WarriOrb you play as a Spirit of the Unknown. You are forced into a pathetic body and blamed for the failure of the summoning spell which was supposed to bring the Wizard's daughter back to life. You have no other chance but to cooperate - If you find a way to resurrect the girl the Wizard will set you free. Throughout your journey you will explore a decaying realm with twisted creatures where no human has ever been.
- Bounce and roll your way towards freedom
- Deadly traps to challenge your skills and reflexes
- Puzzles to give you some time to think between traps
- Friendly fellows to have a chat with on how the World will end
- Not so friendly fellows to have some more serious conversation with on how the World will end
- Traders, collectible items, weapons, clothes
- A fabulous story about a Wizard trying to get his daughter back, a World falling apart, and a spirit trapped inside a ball-body
WarriOrb Trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
About Not Yet
- Not Yet is a small international indie game developer located in Eastern Europe. Our mission is to make high quality video games across different genres and settings. WarriOrb, our first game was started as a hobby project but it turned out to be great enough to become much more. If you need any additional info or you would like assets provided in other formats do not hesitate to contact us and we will be very happy to help.
- More information
- More information on Not Yet, our logo & relevant media are available here.
- Csaba Molnar
- Developer, Game Designer
- Gézu Molnar
- Artist, Game Designer
- Daniel Butum
- Anna Molnar
- Richard Raski
- Sound Designer
- Benjamin Kuli