Demons, giants, mutants, and a talking Ball with hybrid limbs?! In WarriOrb you play as a mighty demon trapped in an unlikely body. The path ahead is not an easy one. Will you do whatever it takes to regain your freedom?
WarriOrb is all about regaining your freedom – and your original demonic form. After all, you are the Spirit of the Unknown, forced into a pathetic ball body and blamed for the failure of a Very Important Summoning Spell – one that was supposed to bring the Wizard's daughter back to life (but didn’t). Now it’s up to you to find another way to resurrect her... Such is life.
- Trapped in a Ball: Explore a tragic story of loss and desperation hidden behind a comic tale.
- Sweet Freedom: Run, jump, bounce and roll your way to freedom!
- Platforming Skills: It feels like everything is out to get you … You got that right! Challenge your skills and reflexes against the deadliest of traps.
- Think, Think, Think: Solve challenging puzzles in between traps!
- Get Social: The world is ending! Chat with friendly and unfriendly fellows along the way about it.
WarriOrb - Features Trailer — YouTube
WarriOrb - Short Gameplay Trailer — YouTube
WarriOrb: Release Trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Adventure - Indie Playground" Dreamhack Winter 2018
- "MegaGrants Recipient" Epic 2020
About Not Yet
- Not Yet is a small international indie game developer located in Eastern Europe. Our mission is to make high quality video games across different genres and settings. WarriOrb, our first game was started as a hobby project but it turned out to be great enough to become much more. If you need any additional info or you would like assets provided in other formats do not hesitate to contact us and we will be very happy to help.
- More information
- More information on Not Yet, our logo & relevant media are available here.
- Csaba Molnar
- Developer, Game Designer
- Gézu Molnar
- Artist, Game Designer
- Daniel Butum
- Anna Molnar
- Richard Raski
- Sound Designer
- Benjamin Kuli
- Emily Cheng (GISULA)